Originally native to Australia, eucalyptus trees are now grown all over the world and used for their medicinal properties. Their healing power comes from eucalyptus oil, which is made from the tree’s oval-shaped leaves.
Eucalyptus oil is a great oil to promote feelings of relaxation and clear breathing as well as create a soothing massage experience. It also has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin, for cleaning surfaces and the air. Studies have also shown that Eucalyptus oil is highly effective in helping lessen tension.
The benefits of Eucalyptus essential oils are well known and very diverse. The main therapeutic properties include anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial and stimulatory.
Eucalyptus oil has many uses that can be highly beneficial. Just a few of these include;
- Using it to wipe down surfaces in kitchen and bathroom by combining eucalyptus oil with lemon and peppermint oil in a spray bottle
- Place a few drops of eucalyptus oil in hands, cup hands over nose and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality
- Adding a drop of eucalyptus oil to moisturiser for revitalising benefits
Directions for use
- Place 3-4 drops of oil into the pod daily for one week then top up weekly
- For best results leave uncorked
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas