Banksia aroma pod
Banksia is a particularly porous material that will soak up your essential oil and slowly release the aroma through its pores. Handmade in Australia from the Banksia Grandis Seed, this all natural, eco-friendly and sustainable essential oil diffuser gives off a mild aroma without the use of flames or electricity. It will fragrance your room for weeks, and can be refilled to keep your space smelling beautiful.
Lavender oil is widely used and popular for its aroma and vast therapeutic properties, it is obtained from the flower of the lavender plant. Lavender oil has a sweet, floral, herbaceous, light aroma that have made it a prized ingredient in the cosmetic and skincare industry, as well as products used for aromatherapy. It is valued for its relaxing, calming, soothing and sedative properties which also make it a staple essential oil in many homes.
Lavender oil has many versatile properties that include being antiseptic, cleansing and detoxifying. It is excellent for skin problems such as dry, sensitive and irritated skin, issues such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, scarring and wrinkles. The oil’s relaxing qualities make it excellent to assist in peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension, as well as help relieve stress, anxiety and irritability. Also, it is thought to reduce pain, enhance blood circulation and treat respiratory problems. Lavender essential oil is also known to be safe to use on children, adults and the elderly, making it highly popular. When diffused, the floral scent can brighten and freshen the atmosphere, as well as have therapeutic effects.
Lavender oil has many, many uses and purposes, just a few of these include:
- Diffuse to enhance various areas of your life such as relaxation and
- Dilute with a carrier oil and apply one or two drops to desired area for topical use
- Use in cooking to add a sweet floral, flavoursome twists to both light and rich foods
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to pillows, bedding or bottoms of feet before sleep for a relaxing effect
- Combine lavender oil with water and spray to use as a freshener for air, mattresses, car or closet contents
- Add to bath water to soak away stress
Directions for use
- Place 3-4 drops of oil into the pod daily for one week then top up weekly
- For best results leave uncorked
Essential Oils are highly concentrated and powerful oils, and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required – for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.